Are you feeling confused, overwhelmed and lost when it comes to your nutrition and making lasting changes?
You’re not alone.
So many people feel stress & anxiety when it comes to what they should eat, finding the time to plan and cook their meals, and managing a household of picky eaters.
It’s not easy, and sometimes just the thought of it makes you eat to calm the stress & anxiety.
Hello vicious cycle we can all relate to.
This 1-on-1 Nutrition Reset Program is perfect for you if you’re looking to let go of all that.
This is not restrictive or meant for rapid weight loss.
This is a flexible lifestyle change that will have lasting results for you and your family. It is customized and personalized with coaching so you can make educated decisions for you and your family to stay empowered when it comes to your fitness, health & mental wealth.
What’s Included in this 4-Week Program:
- Review of current health & goal status with follow-up personalized protocol
- Weekly customized meal plan
- Customized grocery list
- BONUS Personalized Savoury Snack E-book
- BONUS Personalized Sweet Treats E-book
- Nutritional Basics 101 E-book (sent right away)
- Personalized health, nutrition & supplement recommendations
- Weekly email check-ins + 2 coaching calls (video or phone)
- Articles, podcasts & YouTube video recommendations geared towards your specific needs and goals.
What to Expect During the 4-Weeks:
- Delicious family-friendly meals that satisfied your tastes buds while nourishing your body
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Less bloating and gas
- Improved bowel movements
- Reduced cravings
- Reduced brain fog
- Feeling like a total badass
Hello Badass Queens! My name is Meg! I am a Work-At-Home-Mama & the chick behind Mama Cloth Boutique! www.MamaCloth.ca After cloth diapering my little one (and loving it), I made the switch to cloth myself. I did this for environmental and health reasons. I...
The health of our planet impacts our fitness, health & mental wealth. ....and you know the RF Girls are never looking for perfection when it comes to our fitness & health, so we're definitely not looking for perfection when it comes to the environment. But...
If you're Canadian, it's fairly likely (studies show 60-70% likely) that your vitamin D levels are low. As a result, it's also likely that you suffer with SAD (seasonal affective disorder) or experience some of the associated symptoms during the winter months....