What Does a Healthy Menstrual Cycle Look Like with Lisa Hendricks-Jack
We had the pleasure of chatting with the brilliant Lisa Hendrickson-Jack on That Badass Podcast about our 5th vital sign, our menstrual cycle.
Lisa is Certified Fertility Awareness Educator and Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner who teaches women to chart their menstrual cycles for natural birth control, conception, and monitoring overall health.
Here is what you will learn during this episode:
- What a healthy menstrual cycle looks like
- Strategies on improving our menstrual cycle
- The pros and cons of birth control & charting
- Fertility awareness
Connect with Lisa:
- Buy Lisa’s book The Fifth Vital Sign HERE
- Listen to Lisa on her podcast Fertility Friday HERE
- Follow Lisa on Instagram HERE
Audio Engineer: Spare Room Studios
The badass approach to fitness, health and mental wealth.
Ash & Kaylie xo
Intuitive Eating: Embracing a Healthy and Sustainable Relationship with Food
Recently, someone asked me how much I weighed. I looked at them blankly and said,...
Black History in the Fitness Industry
Black history is a rich and complex tapestry of experiences, struggles, and...
🍌 3 Reasons to Nosh on a ‘Nanner 👇🏾
During the Keto/Atkins/Low-Carb diet trends, banana's got a bad rep. "They're too...