Calories in vs. calories out.
That stuff is a bunch of BS.
- How Kathy Easily Lost 100 Pounds on Keto
- The Science Proves It Once Again – Calories In Vs. Calories Out
- Move More, Eat Less
The list goes on, and it enrages me.
I’ve spent 14 years as a health coach to women that come to me after years of yo-yo dieting, self-sabotage, disappointment, embarrassment, discouragement, and this feeling of failure when it comes to their weight loss and health goals, and you know what…
- They’ve done the Keto or Atkins diet (multiple times)
- They’ve restricted calories (and deprived themselves)
- They’ve worked out more than their schedule allowed just so they could finally see a change in their body and health
On paper, they’ve done everything right – but their weight isn’t shifting, and in fact, the weight keeps going up.
Doctors tell them to ‘just lose weight’, or ‘you’re depressed, take this pill’, when they know intuitively it’s more than that.
They aren’t taken seriously, and some of them want to give up.
Some of them have.
But we want to give you hope again, because you deserve it, and you’ve been lied to.
There is a ton of literature on the science of weight loss, and it’s far from as simple as calories in versus calories out.
It comes down to your diet history, your hormones, how inflamed your body is, and simply put…that food is WAY MORE than too many calories in.
Calories are information to your body, and each body has a different story to tell.
I want to break down where Royally Fit can help, and have you understand when it’s time to get more help…
- Our workouts help to increase your metabolism, stabilize your insulin, manage stress, and make you feel like the strong badass you deserve to be
- Our meal plans are anti-inflammatory, fun, non-restrictive and really get you away from the diet-culture mentality
- Our community supports you, your goals, your fears, your struggles, and celebrate the hell out of you when you accomplish something you’re proud of
But if you still aren’t seeing changes in your body, you know something should be changing, your health isn’t optimal, and you keep gaining weight amongst all your healthy efforts…. it’s time to see a functional medicine doctor.
On That Badass Podcast, we chat with Functional Medicine Doctor, Dr. Arsenau, and he shares with us the common things he sees in her practice when it comes to women and their weight loss, in spite of all their efforts, and shares how it is SO MUCH more than calories in versus calories out.
We’d love to hear your story. Tell us a little about you, what has worked, what hasn’t, the struggles you’ve had, the revelations you’ve came too. It’s nice to hear from you!
The badass approach to fitness, health & mental wealth.